Wednesday 5 June 2013

A Teacher's Last Day At Queen Mary Public School In Peterborough.

                                                 A Teacher's Last Day At Queen Mary Public School In Peterborough.




A Teacher in Queen Mary Public School is retiring soon in 2013. The Teacher's name is Mrs Barry. She is the library Teacher in Queen Mary Public School. I was in Queen Mary Public School with her. She was the best library Teacher that I ever had in my entire life, But now that she is retiring I will go home and then go to my room and lay in bed and cry until someone tells me the right thing to do. Other students agreed with me about Mrs Barry being a nice library Teacher. All the students will do the same as me. Mrs Barry will always be in my heart because she has the best ways to solve problems and she would help me with my homework if i make a mistake. I will miss Mrs Barry. But I hope she will be ok when she goes home and stays home. Mrs Barry you are the best library Teacher ever. I will keep the memories alive for you.










Oral Or Write
_________________________________________________________________________________
In this article. Talk all together or write why I wrote " But I hope she will be ok when she goes home and stays home." Explain in Specific words. (Not to Specific.)






True Or False
_________________________________________________________________________________
When I said "She is the best library Teacher I ever had. What do you think? Is it True Or False? Explain in your own words why.







Learning Things
_________________________________________________________________________________
Find some good names I said and list the words in alphabetical order. For example. If you see good names in some of the sentences? write the good names from the sentences in alphabetical order.






Before You Close This
_________________________________________________________________________________
If anyone sees Mrs Barry clap and cheer for her for being the best library Teacher for the students in Queen Mary Public School and if a mayor sees her it is up to you what you want to do.





No comments:

Post a Comment